Inspired by Bob Simmons’ revolutionary design of the 1950’s, the Paragon Mini Simmons embraces many of the design elements that have made this shape so popular. The front third of the board is very flat (speed), while the rest of the board transitions from a single to double concave with vee out the tail (loose). The rails are rolled and forgiving, yet they blend into a hardened edge toward the tail. Finally, the outline is fat and wide, allowing for ridiculous down-the-line speed. The Paragon Mini Simmons is all about speed and flow.
This board excels in small conditions and it will guarantee to increase your wave count. Given the outline and volume of this board, we recommend going 6-8 inches shorter than your standard shortboard.
- Dimensions: 5’4″x21″x2.375″, 5’6″x20.25×2.5″
- Material: PU
- Fin Set Up: 5’4″-Twin Fin (Future), 5’6″-Quad Fin (Super)
- Bottom Contour: Singe to double concave w/ vee out the tail
- Glass: Top-Single 6oz + 4oz, Bottom-Single 6oz
- Volume: 5’4″-32.5L, 5’6″-35L
- Finish: Gloss
- Pricing: 5’4″-$375, 5’6″-$385